Upwork HTML5 Test Answers 2019 – Upwork Test Answers 2019
130. Which of the following video file formats are currently supported by the <video> element of HTML 5.0?
b. MPEG 4***Answer**
131. Which of the following are valid values for the contenteditable attribute of theelement in HTML 5.0?
132. How does a button created by the <button> tag differ from the one created by an <input>tag ?
a. An input tag button can be a reset button too.
b. A button tag button can be a reset button too.
c. An input tag button can include images as well.***Answer**
d. A button tag can include images as well.
133. Which media event is triggered when there is an error in fetching media data in HTML 5.0?
134. Which of the following attributes comes in handy when borders have to be put between groups of columns instead of every column?
135. Which of the following is NOT a valid attribute for the element in HTML 5.0?
136. Which of the following HTML 5.0 elements is used to embed Java applets into your HTML 5.0 web page?
137. Which of the following are the valid values of the <a> element’s target attribute in HTML5?
138. Which media event is triggered when there is an error in fetching media data in HTML5?
139. What is the internal/wire format of input type=�date� in HTML5?
Ans: a. YYYY-MM-DD
140. How can audio files be played in HTML5?
var sound = new Audio(“file.wav”);
Ans: d. Sound.play();
141. True or False:
HTML5 Canvas can be used to create images.
Ans: a. True
142. Which event is fired when an element loses its focus in an HTML5 document?
143. Which of the following are sample use cases for HTML5 web workers?
Ans: d. All of these
144. In HTML5, which of the following is not a valid value for the type attribute when used with the <command> tag shown below? <command type=”?”>Click Me!</command>
Ans: a. Button
145. What is the limit to the length of HTML attributes?
Ans: a. There is no limit
146. Which following are valid default values for the <input type=”date”> HTML5 element?
Ans: b. 2013-05-30
147. Which is the standard method for clearing a canvas?
Ans: a. context.clearRect ( x, y, w, h);
148. Once an application is offline, it remains cached until the following happens (select all that apply):
Ans: b. The manifest file is modified
149. How does a button created by the <button> tag differ from the one created by an <input> tag?
Ans: d. A button tag can include images as well.
150. Which HTML5 doctype declarations are correct?
Ans: c. <!DOCTYPE html>
151. Which of the following <link> attributes are not supported in HTML5?
Ans: a. Rev, d.charset
152. The following are valid use cases of client file/directory access in HTML5, except:
Ans: c. Use of HTML5 File API
153. Which method of HTMLCanvasElement is used to represent image of Canvas Element?
Ans: a. toDataURL()
154. What does p2p streaming mean when web applications establish a p2p HTTP connection using HTML?
Ans: a. It means that streaming of a voice/video frame is direct, without using any server between them.A
155. When does the ondragleave mouse event get fired in HTML5?
Ans:b. It gets fired when an element leaves a valid drop target