SEMrush Mobile SEO Exam
Link to Appear in SEMrush Mobile SEO Exam:
How to use these answers:
We are a bunch of digital marketing industry professionals and digital marketing trainers. We take up these digital marketing certification exams every month and share our experiences and discuss the questions and answers. We are sharing this for educational purposes. No commercial / sponsored association.While you are appearing for the exam, you can come back to this post, Ctrl+F (find) the question, and mark the answer in the question paper.
SEMrush Mobile SEO Exam
Choose the correct statement about mobile searchers according to Google research.
- They are usually searching from outside of their home
- They have a higher buyer intent
- They are more likely to look for directions
When you’re designing content for your site, you should design primarily for desktop screens, then use CSS to adjust what’s on mobile.
Google’s spiders render your pages because Google wants to crawl your site as humans see it.
What’s one simple mobile UX code change that will help you get more form conversions?
- Loading the correct keyboard for each form field
- Making sure the form ﬁelds are sufficiently spaced out
- Using the correct click size on the submit button
Choose 2 correct statements about site load speed.
- Fast sites rank better
- You should make your site fast for a better user experience
- Slow sites are penalized
What’s better for your business? AMP or PWA?
- It depends on what kind of business you have and how your customers find you
Why are AMP sites faster?
- They’re hosted directly on Google servers
- They’re given an artificial boost by Google
- They have simplified code
What kinds of businesses need Local SEO?
- Any business with a physical storefront or that serves customers in a particular area
- Every business, thanks to mobile search
- Any business that sells online
Adding your city or location keyword to your meta description helps you rank better for mobile searches.
What makes your website responsive?
- Google Tag Manager
- CSS code
- Nothing, it’s automatic
Related searches: SEMrush Mobile SEO Exam
semrush mobile seo exam answers
semrush seo fundamentals exam
semrush local seo exam answers
mobile seo semrush
semrush technical seo certification
seo exam online
semrush site audit exam
semrush on page and technical seo tes