Q1. Which feature allows you to copy attributes of the selected text and apply them to another selection?
- Merge Formatting command
- Copy and Paste Styles command
- Copy and Paste Attributes command
- Format Painter tool
Q2. To protect a document from accidental changes, which option should you select from the Protect Document (Windows) or Protect (Mac) menu?
- Mark as Final.
- Add a Digital Signature.
- Encrypt with Password.
- Always Open Read-Only.
Q3. You are finalizing a two-page memo. Rather than having Word decide where page 1 ends, you want the next paragraph to begin on the top of page 2. How do you achieve this?
- Change the bottom margin to your current location.
- Insert a page break.
- Press Shift + Enter (Shift + Return).
- Insert a column break.
Q4. How do you insert the content of an existing Word document into your current Word document?
- Click Layout > Text > Text from File.
- Click Insert > Text > Building Blocks Organizer.
- Click Insert > Text > Text from File.
- Click Insert > Media.
Q5. You want to set a wider inside margin to accommodate binding a document where pages are printed in both sides. Which option should you choose in the Page Setup dialog box?
- Book Fold.
- Different Odd & Even Pages. <– Should not this one instead?
- Mirror Margins.
Q6. Which feature lets you place a ghosted logo or text behind the regular text on your document?
Q7. Where do you select the paper size for a document?
- Design > Size.
- File > Page Setup.
- Layout > Size.
- Layout > Margins.
Q8. Which option lets you mark your favorite templates for quick reuse in the future?
- Drag to Home tab.
- Add to the chooser.
- Pinto list.
- Mark as favorite.
Q9. If you want to add a caption to a table, where should you look?
- Insert tab.
- Design tab.
- References tab.
- Layout tab.
Q10. How can you change the appearance of an entire table in a single step?
- Apply a table style.
- Apply a graphic style.
- Right-click a table and choose a new style.
- Apply a cell style.
Q11. Which option does the Find and Replace feature NOT support?
- Whole Word Only.
- Replace All.
- Check Spelling.
- Match Case.
Q12. Which statement best describes how a bookmark is used in a Word document?
- A bookmark is a hyperlink where the label is automatically generated.
- A bookmark works in conjunction with hyperlinks to allow you to quickly jump to a specific location in your document.
- A bookmark is a link in your document that can give you quick access to webpages, files, and other locations within your document.
- A bookmark is a color-coded graphic that appears in the navigation pane for easy access to a specific location in your document.
Q13. What is NOT an option when inviting a colleague to collaborate on a document?
- including a personalized message
- giving the collaborator the option to edit a document
- setting the collaborator’s access to view only
- granting administrator access
Q14. You split a document into three sections. What happens if you change the margins in the first section?
- The document reverts back to a single section with the new margin settings.
- The new margin settings are applied to all of the sections.
- The new margin settings are applied to the second and third sections.
- The new margin settings are applied to just the first section.
Q15. Which ribbon tab includes commands to add various types of objects or media to your document?
Q16. What type of page is useful at the front of a large document, to identify the document title, author, and other metadata?
- cover page
- blank page
- master page
- table of contents page
Q17. What happens in this SmartArt object when you press the Delete key?
- The boxes resize to maintain the same overall height.
- The object is deleted and a hole is left behind.
- The text merges with the second box.
- The gaps between the boxes close and the boxes remain the same size.
Q18. Which command builds an overview of document contents based on applied headings styles?
- Manage Sources
- Insert Index
- Table of Contents
Q19. Which statistic does the Word Count feature NOT collect?
- page breaks
- characters (no spaces)
Q20. What is the default view when you open a document or create a new document?
- Print Layout view
- Draft view
- Edit view
- Web Layout view
Q21. You are working on a local copy of a document when Word unexpectedly closes. After you relaunch Word, how can you find the most recently saved version of the document?
- Click Open > Recent and select Recover Unsaved Documents.
- Click File > Options > Recover Unsaved Documents.
- Click File > Open > Recent > Documents.
- Click File > Recent > Recover Unsaved Documents.
Q22. What can you NOT insert into a Word document from the Insert tab?
- a sketch
- a symbol
- a 3D model
- an equation
Q23. What Microsoft Word feature lets you capture a portion of your screen to be used as an image in your document?
- Screen Clipping
- Screen Grab
- Screen Capture
- none of these answers
Q24. You want to create a shortcut that replaces an acronym that you type with the acronym’s full text-for example, replacing “/mt” with “Microsoft Teams”. What Word feature do you use to create this shortcut?
- Replace All
- AutoFormat As You Type
- Find and Replace
- AutoCorrect Options
Q25. Your document contains two columns of content with a vertical line between the columns, as shown. From where can you delete the line?
- Insert > Text
- Columns dialog box
- Insert > Line > Vertical
- Insert > Line > Remove
Q26. You crop an image in a document, what happens to the image and the overall document file size?
- The cropped parts of the image are hidden and the overall file size increases.
- The cropped parts of the image are removed and the overall file size does not change.
- The cropped parts of the image are hidden and the overall file size does not change.
- The cropped parts of the image are removed and the overall file size decreases.
Q27. When you are typing in a paragraph and reach the end of the line, Word automatically starts a new line for you. What is this feature called?
- line wrap
- word wrap
- a new line return
- a soft return
Q28. You want to create an organizational chart. Which SmartArt category should you choose?
Q29. When you insert page numbers, which position is NOT an option?
- page margins
- current position
- bottom of page
Q30. How can you quickly move an insertion point to the start of the previous paragraph?
- Ctrl + Up Arrow
- Ctrl + Page Up
- Alt + Ctrl + Up Arrow
- Alt + Ctrl + Page Up
Get LinkedIn Badge by clearing the LinkedIn Skill Assessment Test in First Attempt
LinkedIn Skill Assessment Answers
We have covered Linkedin Assessment Test Answers for the following Exams:
LinkedIn excel quiz answers, LinkedIn Microsoft excel assessment answers, LinkedIn Microsoft word quiz answers, LinkedIn HTML quiz answers, LinkedIn autocad quiz answers, LinkedIn java assessment answers, Microsoft excel LinkedIn quiz answers, LinkedIn Microsoft excel quiz answers, Microsoft outlook LinkedIn quiz answers, autocad assessment LinkedIn answers, LinkedIn skill quiz answers excel, Microsoft word LinkedIn quiz answers, LinkedIn git assessment answers, autocad LinkedIn quiz answers, LinkedIn Microsoft excel quiz, Microsoft excel LinkedIn quiz, LinkedIn autocad assessment answers,
Answers to LinkedIn quizzes, LinkedIn quiz answers excel, LinkedIn java quiz answers, LinkedIn c# assessment answers, LinkedIn skill assessment answers GitHub, LinkedIn c quiz answers, LinkedIn excel assessment quiz answers, LinkedIn c programming quiz answers, LinkedIn skill assessment excel answers, LinkedIn adobe illustrator quiz answers, LinkedIn assessment test answers, LinkedIn skill assessments answers, HTML LinkedIn quiz, LinkedIn Microsoft excel assessment test answers, LinkedIn HTML test answers, adobe illustrator assessment LinkedIn answers, LinkedIn adobe acrobat quiz answers, LinkedIn aws assessment quiz answers, LinkedIn python skill assessment answers, LinkedIn ms excel quiz answers, LinkedIn skill assessment answers Reddit, Microsoft project assessment LinkedIn answers, Microsoft excel LinkedIn assessment answers, LinkedIn Microsoft project assessment answers, LinkedIn python quiz answers, python LinkedIn assessment answers
LinkedIn Microsoft word assessment answers Quizlet
LinkedIn Microsoft word assessment answers 2021
LinkedIn Microsoft word quiz answers Quizlet
when you insert page numbers, which position is not an option?
LinkedIn Microsoft outlook assessment answers
LinkedIn WordPress assessment answers
you want to capture all the content and design elements in your current document
which option does the find and replace feature not