Content Marketing and SEO Fundamentals Exam 2021
Link to Appear in SEMrush Content Marketing and SEO Fundamentals Exam: https://www.semrush.com/academy/exams/content-marketing-seo-fundamentals-exam
How to use these answers:
We are a bunch of digital marketing industry professionals and digital marketing trainers. We take up these digital marketing certification exams every month and share our experiences and discuss the questions and answers. We are sharing this for educational purposes. No commercial / sponsored association. While you are appearing for the exam, you can come back to this post, Ctrl+F (find) the question asked in the exam related to content marketing and SEO fundamentals and mark the answer in the question paper.
Please Note: We tried our best to keep this website updated for our users for free. You can also contribute by updating new questions or existing question-answer(s). There are many questions on our website related to content marketing and SEO fundamentals which will be very useful.
What are your target audiences for content marketing campaigns? Choose three options.
- Media and bloggers
- Customers and prospects
- Search ranking algorithms
What are the most important aspects of guest posting? Choose three options.
- The quality of the sites that you publish on
- The quality of the content that you create
- The number of sites you publish on
- The relevance of the sites that you publish on
Why should you collaborate with your marketing and PR departments?
- To stop them from reaching out to media, bloggers, and influencers so you can do it
- To show them how to place links in press releases
- To interview them to get great content to publish
- To coordinate your outreach efforts to minimize overlap
What benefits do sites that publish syndicated content expect to receive? Choose two options.
- Links from your site
- Traffic from your site
- Increases in their organic search traffic
- Quality content to present to visitors to their site
What are the benefits of being interviewed and having those interviews published on third-party websites? Choose three options.
- It may result in links back to your site.
- It helps raise your visibility.
- It helps you rank better because Google sees interviews as an authority signal for ranking purposes.
- It helps establish your credibility in the market.
What is the most important content type to publish?
- Research reports
- There is no ‘most important content type’
Why is content-based link building effective?
- High-ranking pages in Google tend to get more links.
- Links to content pages are worth more.
- The more content you publish the higher you rank.
- The best content on the web tends to attract a lot of links.
What are some fundamentals of creating great content? Choose three options.
- The focus of the content that you produce needs to be on how well you satisfy user needs.
- Focusing on the high-volume keywords.
- Creating content with depth and breadth in order to satisfy user needs.
- Aim to publish content that is more in-depth than your competitors in at least some areas.
I hope that the above questions and the answers to the content marketing and SEO fundamentals exam were useful. The answers are a result of a lot of research done by us. This certification exam is definitely going to help in career growth. We are looking forward to helping more and more people through the research done by us.
Related searches: Content Marketing and SEO Fundamentals Exam
content marketing fundamentals exam answers
seo fundamentals exam answers coursera
semrush content marketing fundamentals exam answers
semrush seo fundamentals exam
semrush content marketing and seo fundamentals
content marketing exam
semrush content marketing toolkit exam answers